Experience life on a horse-powered farm.
Open every weekend in October 2021
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
The farm is also open Thursday and Friday of the MEA week.
Mr. Ed's Farm is located at10796 Foss Road
Hibbing, MN 55746
Welcome to Mr. Ed's Farm!
Farms are wonderful magical places. They are home to many animals. They are where food comes from. Farming is a lifestyle. Farmers do important and meaningful work. Please visit Mr. Ed’s Farm and let us share it with you.
Mr. Ed’s Farm LLC is a 160-acre horse-powered farm located 10 miles east of Hibbing Minnesota.
The farm is home to horses, cattle, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese and pigs.
The farm has fields and gardens where crops are grown and produce raised.
The farm is open to visitors for educational tours and recreational activities.
The farm is open year-round by appointment. During the month of October, the farm is open weekends 10-3 and the Thursday and Friday of the MEA week.
- The Welcome Center which seats about 45 people. It has a wood pellet stove for the cold weather months.
- The Barn Yard with a variety of farm animals housed in an assortment of barns, pens and shelters.
- The MooTel, a children’s play area featuring a corn box, straw bales and toys. The MooTel is only available during warmer months.
- Horse drawn ride through the forest, fields and meadows. A sleigh is used when snow conditions permit. Rides last between 15 and 40 minutes depending on the trail conditions
- The Little Blue House (available by request). It is a circa 1900 mining location house that was moved to the property in the 1920. It was moved again in 2012 and is furnished with toys and antique kitchen artifacts.
- The Basement Greenhouse is used for growing vegetables during the warmer weather months.
- The High Tunnel i(available by request) is used for growing produce during the summer and fall. Fresh produce can be purchased on the farm when available.
- The Cabin (available by request) is a two-story structure built from logs harvested from the farm.
- The Campfire Area, which features a fire ring and bench seating is available for Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.